Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Xero Beta.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
If there are no accounts being populated in the Default Revenue Account dropdown, please ensure that the Account Type in your Chart of Accounts (Settings > Chart of Accounts) is set to Revenue.
If Create Items is enabled in the Integration Settings, the Code is required in order to push the Item to the Xero Products and Services
If your desired payment account isn't being displayed in the Default Payment/Bank Account dropdown when setting up the integration, please ensure when viewing the account details in Xero (Settings > Chart of Accounts) the option for Enable Payments to this Account has been selected.
In Quoter, when a payment is made or a Quote status is changed to Accepted, Ordered, or Fulfilled, the following will get pushed to Xero:
Xero Customer - If the Customer with the same name already exists in Xero, it will be updated
Xero Invoice & Line Items - Quote upfront line items and totals will get pushed to Xero
Xero Item (optional) - Quoter Items with code will get pushed to Xero
Xero Payment - Will be created and associated with the Xero Invoice
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Xero Beta under Accounting:
2. Click on Connect to Xero button to authorize Quoter to access your Xero account:
3. This will open a window to where you'll need to allow Quoter access to your Xero data by clicking on the Allow access button:
4. Upon successfully connecting your Xero account to Quoter, you’ll be redirected to Quoter to confirm the Organization is correct and clicking Save Integration to move forward with the next steps:
5. After clicking Save Integration, you'll be prompted to complete setting up the Xero Integration Settings to establish the Default Revenue Account, Default Tax, Using the Quoter Quote Number as the Xero Invoice Number, Creating Xero Items, and the Default Payment Account:
6. Once the above settings have been configured, click Save Integration to complete the set up process.