Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with ConnectBooster/BNG Payments.
At any time, you can come back to the Payment Gateways page (Settings > Payment Gateways) to make any changes to the Payment Gateway Settings.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
The Person's Organization is required in order to use the BNG Customer Vault. Please set it as a required field in Settings > Required Fields.
In BNG, under Settings > API Configuration, Customer Vault ID must be listed in the Fields Returned section.
Both ConnectBooster and BNG Payments credentials are required.
PSA Integrations Supported: ConnectWise, Datto Autotask PSA, Kaseya BMS
Accounting Software Supported: QuickBooks Online and Xero
BNG Payments currently only support upfront payments.
This integration has 2 components:
BNG Gateway - the payment gateway / credit card processor.
ConnectBooster - process automation and integration with PSA/Accounting services.
This integration processes credit card and ACH payments using BNG Gateway with the ability for your customers to save their payment method for future use.
The integration will look through supported PSA (ConnectWise, Datto Autotask PSA, and Kaseya BMS) and Accounting (QuickBooks Online and Xero) integrations through ConnectBooster to get stored customer vaults.
Lookup is done using organization name. Please ensure the Person's Organization has been set as a required field in Settings > Required Fields.
If no company is found when searching associated Integrations, BNG Payments gateway will be searched directly.
1. Navigate to Settings > Payment Gateways to select ConnectBooster from the Type dropdown:
2. Add a description for the Payment Gateway:
3. Complete the ConnectBooster Settings under Payment Gateway Settings by adding the ConnectBooster Site information and API data. Generate or find your ConnectBooster API Key in the ConnectBooster portal by navigating to Settings > Configurations > API Keys:
4. Complete the BNG Payments Gateway Settings under Payment Gateway Settings by adding your API Key. Generate or find your BNG Payments API Key in the BNG Gateway portal by navigating to Options > Settings > Security Keys:
5. Finally, define the Currency associated with this new ConnectBooster/BNG Payments integration and whether it will be applied to any associated Resellers (if present and part of your Quoter plan) before clicking Save Payment Gateway:
6. The below success message will be displayed with ConnectBooster shown below the added Payment Gateways:
If unsuccessful, verify both the ConnectBooster and BNG Payments credentials have been added correctly.
7. Upon successfully integrating with ConnectBooster, your customer will be automatically directed to the Payment Method screen to choose a saved Payment Method or add a new Credit Card/Bank Account. If, however, you have multiple payment gateways set up, your customer will first be required to choose ConnectBooster before being directed to the Payment Method as per the examples included below: