Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with OnePage CRM.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Contact in OnePage CRM using our Person Search feature, or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created, a Deal will be added to the Deal List with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quote is updated, a new Deal will be added and updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the Deal.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select OnePageCRM under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add OnePage CRM dialog that will allow you to enter your credentials before clickingSave Integration: