Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Highrise.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Highrise Contact or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created, the Highrise Deal will be added to the Highrise Contact with the value of the Quote (requires Create Deals setting to be enabled)
- If Create Deals setting is not enabled, a Note with an overview of the Quote (Name, Template Name, Total upfront amount, Total recurring amount, Status, and link to Quote PDF) will be added to the Contact.
- When a Quote is updated, the existing Highrise Deal will be updated with the value of the Quote.
- If Create Deals is not enabled, a Note with an overview of the Revised Quote will be added to the Contact.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, and Create Deals is enabled, Quoter will update the status of the Highrise Deal.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Highrise under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Integration dialog that will allow you enter your credentials (URL and API Token) and complete the Integration Settings (Tag Contacts with Template Name and Create Deals) before clicking Save Integration: