April 7th - Release 2.410.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration and Product Search, we now suppress Bundle Products.
- With our Xero integration, we now push the Item name and description to the Xero Invoice Description field.
- With our Autotask integration, fixed a bug where LiveLinks were not available for Quote revisions.
- Fixed a bug with our Autotask integration, where Item matching could fail if the title contained special characters like ‘&’.
April 1st - Release 2.409.1
- A couple of goodies we're not quite ready to show you yet.
March 30th - Release 2.409.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, we now push the Quoter Line Item Supplier to the QBO Preferred Vendor/Supplier.
- Minor fixes to Product Cloud v2 (beta).
March 26th - Release 2.408.0
- Fixed a bug on Quote edit, where Child Item cost was not being calculated properly.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent saving certain User Types if they were subject to an Approval Policy.
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, improved settings to only showing certain options when applicable.
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, we now allow you to pick the type of Quickbooks Online Item Type (Service or Non-inventory) by Quoter Category/Subcategory.
March 25th - Release 2.407.0
- When viewing a Quote’s Email Tracking, you can now see the contents (subject, body and attachments) of the email that was sent.
- With our Autotask integration, better handling of accented characters when using Item search.
March 24th - Release 2.406.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, we now push Product/Service Description and Price.
- With our Zoho integration, fixed a bug where an Item’s unit price was not including option prices.
March 20th - Release 2.405.0
- With our Autotask integration, fixed an issue with Person Search and accented characters.
- With our Xero integration, fixed a regression bug related to Line Item discounts that was causing Quote push failure in some circumstances.
March 20th - Release 2.405.1
- With our QBO integration, fixed a backwards compatibility bug that could cause the “Push Estimates” or “Push Invoices” checkboxes to not accurately reflect the saved settings.
March 17th - Release 2.404.0
- With our Xero integration, Line Item discounts are now pushed as Line Item discounts, not as their own Line Item.
March 16th - Release 2.403.0
- Better accented character handling with our Autotask integration.
March 13th - Release 2.402.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, we now push the Quote Owner’s name and email to the QBO ‘Message displayed on statement’ field.
- Added two additional Euro-based currencies, “Euro (Decimal Comma, Symbol Last)” and “Euro (Decimal Point, Symbol Last)”
March 11th - Release 2.401.0
- Fixed a bug with our Autotask integration and pushing a Quote revision, where a recurring discount was always shown even when there wasn’t one.
- We now allow per-Template customization of the Pricing Table display settings.
March 9th - Release 2.400.0
- With our Salesforce integration, we have disabled the “Opportunity amount push as upfront or recurring” option when the Create Products setting is selected, because in this case Salesforce automatically totals the Opportunity Line Items to determine the Opportunity amount. We also now push the Line Item unit price instead of the total price, as the latter field is supposed to be read-only and this was causing push issues with some Partners.
- With our QuickBooks Online integration and US-based Partners, the tax settings are now optional to avoid overwriting QBO Account tax codes.
- Minor improvements to our Product Cloud v2 Beta, including respecting the Account’s default currency display.
March 9th - Release 2.399.0
- We now allow you to customize the background and font colour of the "Accept Quote" button as shown on the Quote.
March 3rd - Release 2.398.1
- Fixed a bug with our Nutshell integration, where pushing a Quote revision could fail under some circumstances.
March 3rd - Release 2.398.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, you can now map the Quoter Item Categories to QBO Revenue Categories.
- With our Pipedrive integration, if we find a Pipedrive Contact match by email but there are multiple records, we also try to match the Organization, otherwise we create a new Contact.
March 3rd - Release 2.397.0
- With our Salesforce integration, you can now select a custom field where we’ll push the Quoter Item cost
- Improvements to error handling with pushing a Quote to Autotask
- Improvements and bug fixes for Product Catalog v2 beta
- With our Autotask integration, we now push the accepted Quoter Quote PDF
March 2nd - Release 2.396.0
- When viewing all Approval Policies, we now sort by the Last Updated column by default
- Fixed a bug with our Mail Merge functionality, where the Business Website could have an extra scheme (e.g. “http://“) erroneously prepended
- Added Product Cloud v2 Beta to Quote Edit
February 28th - Release 2.395.0
- With our Quickbooks Online integration, you can now specify whether Estimates are created.
- Fixed a bug with our Manager Approvals feature, where the Review Quote button on an Approval request email was not working on mobile devices.
February 26th - Release 2.394.0
- With our Manager Approvals feature, you can now set Users from the main account as Approvers on an Approval Policy for a Reseller.
- With our Manager Approvals feature, Users belonging to any User Type can now be Subjects.
February 26th - Release 2.393.0
- With our Pipedrive integration, you can now select whether to use the Quoter upfront or recurring amount as the Pipedrive Deal amount.
February 24th - Release 2.392.0
- With our Pipedrive integration and Person Search, you can now search by Organization.
- With our Autotask integration, we now push Line Item unit cost.
- With our Autotask integration and Person Search, we now return a friendlier error if the integration needs to be reconnected.
February 21st - Release 2.391.0
- With our Autotask integration, if we find an Autotask Contact match by email but there are multiple records, we also try to match the Account, otherwise we create a new Contact.
February 20th - Release 2.390.0
- A couple of goodies we're not quite ready to show you yet.
February 20th - Release 2.389.1
- When using Product Search with Autotask and ConnectWise, we now show the MPN field.
- Quickbooks Online OAuth improvements.
February 20th - Release 2.389.0
- A fix for the main button text on the Acceptance and Checkout page, which could show the wrong label under certain circumstances.
- With our HubSpot integration, you can now select whether to use the Quoter upfront or recurring amount as the HubSpot Deal amount.
February 19th - Release 2.388.0
- With our Kaseya BMS integration, we now push to inactive Accounts and Vendor Accounts instead of creating new ones.
February 14th - Release 2.387.0
- Added a new mail merge field for Business Logo.
- When adding or editing a Payment Gateway, you can now indicate if it accepts Discover Card, and if so, the Discover Card logo will appear with that payment option on the Quote Acceptance page.
- Fixed a bug where a percentage Line Item discount change could be lost when switching between the Quote create and preview pages.
February 13th - Release 2.386.1
- With our Salesforce integration, we now never set the entity (i.e. Account, Contact, Opportunity) owner unless we create the entity.
February 12th - Release 2.386.0
- Added a notice for our Zoho integration that the Person Organization field should be set as required, as it’s required for Zoho Deals.
February 10th - Release 2.385.0
- QBO token refresh improvements.
February 6th - Release 2.384.0
- When using Product Search with Autotask, you can now search by MPN. An MPN column will be added to the results table in a future release.
February 4th - Release 2.283.1
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting from Zoho CRM EU was broken.
- With our HubSpot integration, replaced a call to a removed API function.
- Updated the way we handle and store Person and Deal Search results in preparation for Draft Quotes.
February 3rd - Release 2.382.0
- Added all available mail merge fields to the Email Subject.
- Fixed a bug with our Quickbooks Online integration where the “Create Quickbooks Invoices” setting was not being respected.
- Fixed a bug with our new Item modal that broke the image uploaded.
January 30th - Release 2.381.0
- Fixed a bug that may be causing frequent QBO disconnection issues.
January 29th - Release 2.380.0
- Fix for our ConnectWise integration where Quote revisions with a Person without an address would fail.
- Return a human friendly error during Person Search if a Pipedrive integration needs to be reconnected.
- Added an Organization column on the Pending Approval and Approval History tabs.
- Fixed a bug with our Autotask integration where Vendor creation would fail if the Account name was too long.
January 27th - Release 2.379.0
- Fixed a bug where the email status icon colour wasn’t updating correctly in certain circumstances.
January 23rd - Release 2.378.2
- When displaying all Users, we now show their associated Reseller if available.
- With our Xero integration, re-instated an integration option for retaining the Primary Contact.
January 23rd - Release 2.378.1
- With our Zoho integration, better Zoho inactive Product handling.
- Performance improvements loading Suppliers and Manufacturers.
January 21st - Release 2.378.0
- Updates to our Tiered Item Pricing structures in preparation for Draft Quotes.
January 20th - Release 2.377.1
- Hotfix for issue loading Quote Form data when a Tax Zone is present based solely on User's Country
January 20th - Release 2.377.0
- Refreshed our login page design.
- Fix for our Kaseya BMS integration, where pushes were succeeding but with errors, due to the inability to attach the Quote PDF to the Service Quotation.
- Improvements to our ConnectWise integration.
- A fix for our ConnectBooster integration, which didn’t allow AmEx CVVs with 4 digits.
- BNG and ConnectBooster improvements.
January 16th - Release 2.375.2
- Fixed a regression bug with our Stripe integration, where recurring payments weren't being processed.
- Fixed a regression bug where Quote Acceptance Custom Fields were being removed from a Quote if it was revised.
January 16th - Release 2.375.1
- Fix for a regression bug where Quote Acceptance Custom Fields would sometimes not copy over during Quote revision.
January 15th - Release 2.375.0
- Added an audit feature to Items Report that shows a breakdown per Quote.
- With our Zoho integration, we now push Quoter Quote Shipping to the Zoho Quote as a “Shipping” line item.
January 15th - Release 2.374.0
- Attempted fix for ConnectWise push error related to Company Site.
- With our Zoho integration, added a warning to disable Zoho duplicate Contact email checks, if enabled.
January 14th - Release 2.373.0
- Changes to how we handle Quote and Item Custom Fields in preparation for Draft Quotes.
January 14th - Release 2.372.0
- Fixed a bug where important zeroes after the hundredth decimal place could be erroneously dropped.
- Updates to our login functionality in preparation for MFA support.
January 9th - Release 2.371.0
- With our ConnectWise integration, you can now map either the ConnectWise Product ID or Production Description to the Quoter Item Name when using Product Search.
January 9th - Release 2.370.0
- For our Quote and Quote + Items exports, we now include the Quote ID on every row for better sorting capability in other programs, e.g. Excel.
- Removed the “Remember Me” login functionality for additional security, and upcoming MFA release.
January 9th - Release 2.369.0
- With our HubSpot integration, now ensure any linked HubSpot Deals exist before attempting to update them.
January 8th - Release 2.368.2
- Fixed a regression bug in our Zoho CRM integration where we weren’t properly setting the Zoho User as the Quotes owner.
January 6th - Release 2.368.0
- Fixed a regression bug where creating a new Pipedrive integration would fail.
- With our Zoho integration, ensure that the assigned Zoho User is active.
- Improved a ConnectWise integration error message related to a deleted Company.