Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Zoho CRM.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When a Quote or Person is created in Quoter, the customer's information will be automatically pushed to your Zoho CRM under Contacts and Account. If a Person with a matching email address already exists in Zoho, it will be updated.
- When a Quote is created in Quoter, the information will be pushed to Zoho Deal and a copy of the PDF version of the Quote will be added to the Deal under Attachment.
- For users of Zoho Professional plan or higher (with Quotes module), Quotes will also be created in Zoho and get associated to the Deal. PDF attachment will be pushed under Quote instead of Deal.
- When pushing to Zoho, the integration will try to match the Owner with the Quoter User by email address. When no Zoho User is found, Zoho will automatically pick the default User.
- All monetary values will be posted to Zoho using its currency setting, which can be found in Setup > Company Details, as Zoho does not support more than one currency.
- Zoho Quotes does not have a mappable Shipping field. Therefore, the Shipping Amount (if present) will be added to the Zoho Quote as a Line Item.
- Deals require an expiry date. If no default expiration date is set in Quoter, the Deal expiry date will be set by default to 1 year.
- Tax mapping is coming soon. Currently tax push is not yet supported.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Zoho under CRM:
3. Click the 'Accept' button to allow Quoter to access data in your Zoho account:
4. To complete the setup process, complete the Stage Mapping and click Save Integration: