Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Zoho CRM.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Zoho CRM Contact or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the Zoho Opportunity will be updated with the value of the Quote, and a Zoho Quote will be created or updated with the line items in the Quoter Quote. Quoter automatically matches your existing Items by Product Code and Product Name, or creates new ones if they do not exist.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the Zoho CRM Deal.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Zoho CRM under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Zoho CRM Integration dialog that will allow you to select the appropriate Data Center Location and enter your Authentication Token.
Note: Check your Account Manager for Active Authtokens or create new token and copy of the value shown afterAUTHTOKEN=. More information at Generate Auth Token.
3. To complete the setup process, complete the Integration Settings and click Save Integration: