Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with FreshBooks Classic.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- The integration supports the FreshBooks Classic edition. The integration Does Not currently support other FreshBooks editions.
- When a Quote or Person is created in Quoter, the customer’s contact information will be automatically added to your FreshBooks account under People. If a Person with a matching email address already exists in FreshBooks, it will be updated.
- If enabled, when a Quote is created, an Estimate will be created in FreshBooks.
- When a Quote’s status is changed to Accepted, Ordered, or Fulfilled, an Invoice will be automatically created in FreshBooks. If the Quote has any recurring items, a Recurring Invoice will be created in FreshBooks as well.
- When a Payment is accepted for a Quote via Quoter, a Payment will be automatically applied to the corresponding Invoice in FreshBooks.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select FreshBooks under Accounting:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add FreshBooks Classic Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your URL and choose whether or not you'd like to create Estimates in Freshbooks before clicking Connect to FreshBooks:
3. This will open a window to sign in to your FreshBooks Classic account by entering your email address and password before clicking Allow Access:
4. Upon successfully connecting your FreshBooks Classic account to Quoter, you’ll be redirected back to Quoter. Simply click the Save Integration button to complete the setup process: