Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Pipedrive.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Pipedrive Contact and Deal, or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the Pipedrive Deal will be updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the Pipedrive Deal according to the mapping settings you configure.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Pipedrive under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Pipedrive Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your API Token (found in Pipedrive under Settings > Personal > API) before clicking Connect to Pipedrive:
3. To complete the setup process, complete the Integration Settings (Post Quotes as One Revision to Pipedrive and Status Mapping) and click Save Integration: