Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Constant Contact.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- Request and manage your API Key(s) via the Constant Contact Developer Network
- When a Quote or Person is created or updated in Quoter, the customer's contact information will be automatically added to your Constant Contact account under Contacts. If a Contact with a matching email address already exists in Constant Contact, it will be updated.
- The Contact will be added to the List specified in the Default List Name. If a matching list name is not found, the contact will still be added but will be disabled.
- You can also choose to have the contact automatically added to a List matching the name of the Template used by enabling this setting in the Integration Settings.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Constant Contact under Email Marketing:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Constant Contact Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your API Key, Default List Name, and setup the optional list matching before clicking Save Integration to complete the setup process: