Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Mailchimp.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- The Default Audience Name must exist in MailChimp. If it does not exist in MailChimp, please create the list prior to integrating Quoter with your Mailchimp account.
- Create an API Key (if you haven't already done so) by navigating to your Mailchimp account to Account > Extras > Create A Key
- When a Quote or Person is created or updated in Quoter, the person's name and email address will be automatically added to your Mailchimp account under Contact in the selected Audience. If a Person with a matching email address already exists in Mailchimp, it will be updated.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Mailchimp under Email Marketing:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add MailChimp Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your API Key and click 'Connect to Mailchimp:
3. Upon successfully connecting to your Mailchimp account, you'll then need to select an Audience:
4. Complete adding the integration by clicking Save Settings