Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with InsideSales.com.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When a Quote is created, the InsideSales.com Deal will be created and updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quote is updated, a InsideSales.com Deal will be created and updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the InsideSales.com Deal.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select InsideSales.com under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Integration dialog that will allow you enter your credentials (URL, Username, Password, and Security Token) and click Save Integration to complete the setup process: