Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with the classic version of Infusionsoft. If you've upgraded to the new version of Infusionsoft (recommended), find out how to integrate your account in this article.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Infusionsoft Contact or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote or Person is created in Quoter, the customer's contact information will be automatically added to your Infusionsoft account under Contact. If a Person with a matching email address already exists in Infusionsoft, it will be updated.
- When a Quote is created in Quoter, an Opportunity will be created in Infusionsoft and a PDF version of the Quote will be attached to the Person's FileBox. The Person will also be tagged with the name of the Template used to generate the Quote.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Infusionsoft under CRM:
2. Add your credentials (Encrypted API Key and URL) under the Infusionsoft Integration Settings:
3. Map the Quoter Quote Statuses to your Infusionsoft Opportunity Stage Names (must match exactly) and click Save Integration to complete the setup process: