Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with the new version of Infusionsoft.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Infusionsoft Contact or create a new one automatically.
- When a Person is created or edited in Quoter, the customer's contact information will be automatically pushed to your Infusionsoft account under Contact. If a Person with a matching email address already exists in Infusionsoft, changes will not be pushed.
- When a Quote is created or edited in Quoter, selected tags will be pushed as Contact Tags. A copy of the Quote PDF will be added to the Contact's Files.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Infusionsoft under CRM:
2. Click Connect to Infusionsoft to begin the setup process:
3. You'll be redirected to Infusionsoft to grant access to Quoter and choose the appropriate Infusionsoft instance:
4. Fill out the Integration Settings as per your specific workflows and click Save Settings to complete the setup process: