Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with HubSpot.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- HubSpot integration requires our Enterprise plan
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing HubSpot Contact and Deal or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the HubSpot Deal will be updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the HubSpot Deal according to the mapping settings you configure.
- Quoter cannot push data to HubSpot custom Contact/Company properties
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select HubSpot under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add HubSpot Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your credentials before clicking Connect to HubSpot:
3. To complete the setup process, fill out the Integration Settings (Post Quotes as one revision to HubSpot, Deal Name Prefix and Status Mapping) and click Save Integration: