Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Agile CRM.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Agile CRM Contact or create a new one automatically.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the Agile CRM Deal will be updated with the value of the Quote.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the Agile CRM Deal according to the mapping settings you configure.
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Agile CRM under CRM:
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Agile CRM Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your credentials before clicking Connect to Agile CRM:
3. To complete the setup process, fill out the Integration Settings (Post Quotes as one revision to Agile CRM, Default Probability, Default Pipeline, and Status Mapping) and click Save Integration: