Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with Datto Autotask PSA.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- Autotask PSA Opportunities requires an organization and phone number to be present, so we recommend that you enable organization as a required field in Quoter (Settings > Required Fields)
- Create a new API user in Autotask PSA under Admin > Resources (Users). When editing a user, the credentials can be seen and set under the Security tab.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing Autotask PSA Contact and Opportunity, or create a new one automatically. You can also pull existing Autotask PSA Products or Services into Quoter Quotes in real-time.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the Autotask PSA Opportunity will be updated with the value of the Quote, and an Autotask PSA Quote will be created or updated with the line items in the Quoter Quote. Quoter automatically matches your existing Products or Services, or creates a new one if they do not exist.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the Autotask PSA Opportunity according to the mapping settings you configure.
- Includes LiveLinks and ExecuteCommand capability
- Due to API Limitations categories cannot be created in Autotask. As a result, Quoter will try to match the Quoter Category and Subcategory to an existing Autotask Product Category. If a match is found, the Product Category field will be set with the matching category. If no match is found, the Product Category field will not be set.
Please note: When Pulling the Product from Autotask, the Product Category will be mapped to the Quoter Category and Quoter Subcategory (if present)
1. Navigate to Settings > Integrations to select Datto Autotask PSA under Professional Services Auomation (PSA):
2. You'll be navigated to the Add Datto Autotask PSA Integration dialog that will allow you to enter your credentials before clicking Connect to Autotask PSA:
3. To complete the setup process, fill out the Integration Settings (Account Settings, Opportunity Settings, Quote Status Mapping, Product/Service Types, and Tax Zone Mapping) and click Save Integration: