Use this article as a guide when integrating your account with ConnectWise.
At any time, you can come back to the Integrations page (Settings > Integrations) to make changes to the integration.
The field mappings are set up automatically when you follow the instructions below. For more information, take a look at this article.
- The ConnectWise Opportunity requires a company to be present. We recommend navigating to Settings > Required Fields to make the Organization a required field in Quoter.
- The API Keys are recommended to be created by a Regular ConnectWise member by going to System > Members to select the preferred Member. Click on API Keys > Click the + > Add 'Quoter' to Description > Click Save. Copy and Paste the Public Key and Private Key into the respective values in Quoter. As these keys are only available when the key is created, please keep a record of these keys for future reference.
- When creating a Quote in Quoter, you can search for an existing ConnectWise Contact or create a new one automatically. You can also pull existing ConnectWise Products into Quoter Quotes in real-time.
- When a Quote is created or updated in Quoter, the ConnectWise Opportunity will be updated with the value of the Quote, and the line items in the Quoter Quote. Quoter automatically matches your existing Items, or creates new ones if they do not exist.
- When a Quoter Quote is won or lost, Quoter will update the status of the ConnectWise Opportunity according to the mapping settings you configure.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations> to select ConnectWise under Professional Services Automation (PSA):
2. You'll be navigated to the Add ConnectWise Integration dialog that will allow you to select the appropriate Region and enter your credentials before clicking Connect to ConnectWise:
3. To complete the setup process, fill out the Integration Settings (Opportunity Settings, Quote Status Mapping, Tax Zone Mapping, and Item Settings) and click Save Integration: