This article will walk through how to integrate your D&H account with your Quoter account to search D&H for products when creating a Quote, removing the need to manage your products in two places.
- Requires access credentials to D&H's to XML Pricing & Availability. Note that these are not the same credentials that you log into D&H with. To request access, you’ll need to contact the Country-specific D&H support team below.
Here is an example email template:
We would like to set our account up with access to the XML Pricing & Availability service. Please provide the XML credentials at your convenience.
Our information is as follows:
Company Name: *[Your Company Name]*
User ID: *[Your D&H User ID]*
Electronic Commerce User Agreement for www.dandh.com
Electronic Commerce User Agreement for www.dandh.ca
- If you already have access to the XML Pricing & Availability Requests and you're receiving an Invalid Credentials error when attempting to integrate with D&H, please contact us to allow our Partner Success team to troubleshoot further.
To get this going, navigate to Settings > Integrations > + New Integration where you'll be directed to the Select Integration page (if you do not already have an integration connected, you will not see the + New Integration button and will instead be shown the Select Integration page when navigating to Settings > Integrations).
1. Select D&H under Distributors as per the screenshot below:
2. Selecting D&H will direct you to the Add D&H Integration page where you'll need to enter your credentials:
3. Once you're connected to D&H, when clicking + Add Item on Quote Create, you'll see the Distributors tab that will allow you to search for products and services by Manufacturer Part #:
Once you've searched the desired Manufacturer Part #, you'll be presented with real-time pricing, product availability, and stock:
Clicking on Add To Quote will allow you to edit the Item Price, Cost, and details before adding the item to the quote: