1. Navigate to Settings > Approval Policies to create a new policy by clicking + New Approval Policy
2. Give your Approval Policy a Name:
3 (a). If you'd like your Approval Policy to require Manager Approval for all Quotes created by a specific User or Users, select Yes under Always Require Approval to assign the respective User(s) under the Applies To section:
3 (b). If, however, you'd like your Approval Policy to require Manager Approval when only certain conditions be met, select No under Always Require Approval to assign Rules to the Approval Policy by selecting the appropriate Rules and clicking + Assign Rule:
Define the conditions of the assigned Rule:
Repeat the steps taken in 3 (b) to add additional Rules or move on to step four to add the User(s) this Approval Policy will be applied to.
4. Under the Applies To section, define which Users will be subject to this Approval Policy by selecting from the dropdown menu and clicking + Assign User:
Please Note: A User can be assigned to just one Approval Policy. If a User is not displayed in the dropdown, ensure they're not already assigned to another Approval Policy.
5. The final step in creating an Approval Policy is to assign the Users that will be able to approve quotes that violate this policy. Define these Approvers by selecting the User from the dropdown menu and clicking + Assign User:
6. Click Save Policy when you've completed all of the above steps.